The Stationery Studio has created personalized pet condolence cards to help families grieve and communicate the loss of their special family member. The death of a family pet can be as painful as the loss of a relative. TheStationeryStudio.com recognized the need to convey this loss and created their collection of personalized pet sympathy cards.
Personalized pet sympathy cards are a unique way to thank friends and loved ones for their support after the loss of a pet. There are different condolence cards to choose from including personalized photo cards or simple text cards. Sending condolence cards can be helpful with the grieving process. According to “Coping with the Death of Your Pet,” from the Humane Society, these suggestions can help someone cope with the loss of their pet:
• Acknowledge your grief and give yourself permission to express it.
• Don’t hesitate to reach out to others who can lend a sympathetic ear. Do a little research online and you’ll find hundreds of resources and support groups that may be helpful to you.
• Write about your feelings, either in a journal or a poem, essay, or short story.
• Call your veterinarian or local humane society to see whether they offer a pet-loss support group or hotline, or can refer you to one.
• Prepare a memorial for your pet.