If you are someone who likes to fish, you are not alone. In fact, according to The Outdoor Foundation’s special report on fishing, around 46 million Americans participate in fishing. They also report that 81% of the time, the fishing experience is unplanned. People just decide on a whim that they want to go out fishing. Especially for those who want to just grab and go, they need an easy way to get their fishing gear to their destination. The last thing they want to do is wrestle with multiple containers, leaving them with too much to keep track of and carry. Now, a new company has changed that, modernizing how people head out to go fishing.
“Fishing should be a pleasant experience, where people get a chance to relax and enjoy nature,” explains Joe Pippins, creator, and founder of The Fishing Caddy. “To help people do that, I created The Fishing Caddy, which simplifies the process of getting what you need to the fishing hole. It makes heading out to go fishing easier and less stressful, which is always a good thing.”
In the same fishing report, nearly 36% of those surveyed said that having easier and more affordable access to fishing equipment would make it easier for them to go fishing. The Fishing Caddy was designed with that in mind because it puts everything the angler needs in one specially designed caddy. Here are 5 reasons every angler needs The Fishing Caddy:
- Simplify. The Fishing Caddy puts everything the angler needs in one easy-to-carry device. The caddy will hold tackle, has an area where fish will be stored (live well), a seat, rod holders, and more.
- Organize. Staying organized is the best way to keep fishing easy and make it possible to head out without much planning. The Fishing Caddy keeps everything organized and ready to go at a moment’s notice.
- Time management. Most people go fishing because they enjoy relaxing and getting away from the daily grind. Having quick access to the fishing equipment will help with time management. No more spending time trying to gather multiple items to head out.
- Detect bites faster. The two built-in rod holders have been designed to keep them close to you, so you can detect the slightest movements and sink the hook quicker, which increases your chances of catching more fish.
- More enjoyment. When you can head out faster, be more organized, increase chances of catching more fish, and are able to manage time better, you will enjoy the experience more. Plus, it makes it easier for the family to connect and enjoy heading out to spend some quality time together outdoors.
“I’m an angler myself, so I designed this caddy to be everything I wanted it to be,” added Pippins. “It makes it easier to head out to do what I love, so it will do the same for others. Everyone who fishes will appreciate the way it simplifies getting what you need out there to fish.”
Pippins, who grew up poor and was once homeless, developed the idea for The Fishing Caddy and successfully raised over $15,000 in seed money through a Kickstarter campaign. On July 16, 2017, he also competed on the Steve Harvey’s FUNDERDOME show, and his product was voted the winner. His winning the competition on the show awarded him the grand prize of $20,000 seed money. On the show, he squared off with another entrepreneur, where they will both competed to sell their idea to the audience. The audience will listen to both sides and voted on who gets the seed money.
The Fishing Caddy is all made in America, comes with a 60-day money back guarantee, and a two-year warranty. The caddy comes in camo or blue ice designs with the option to have a padded seat top or a tackle box lid. The caddy also features a built-in cup holder, a live well for the fish caught, two-rod holders, LED lights, and more. Prices range from $69.95 to $129, depending on the desired features. Billed as the world’s first all-in-one fishing system, it has been designed to help make fishing more enjoyable and give people more time to fish, rather than track down and organize their tackle and supplies. The Fishing Caddy is available online at Amazon, Etsy, and at the company website.
About The Fishing Caddy
The Fishing Caddy is the world’s first all-in-one fishing system. Created by Joe Pippins, the caddy offers anglers an easy and simplified way to head out fishing. Features on the caddy include two-rod holders, a cup holder, live well for storing fish, tackle box and a padded seat option. The Fishing Caddy is made in the USA and comes with a two-year warranty.