Did you know that makeup can be used for more than what it is intended for? Makeup is very versatile and can enhance your beauty in more ways than one. Here are a few double duty makeup tips for you.
- Run out of your favorite eyeshadow use bronzing powder as eye shadow to give your eyes that natural glow.
- Mascara can be used as eyeliner. Just be careful not to poke your eye out applying it. LOL Use a thin brush to get color from the wand and then line your lids carefully.
- Put a drop of foundation in your body lotion. This will smooth out your uneven skin tones, and hide imperfections. How cool is that tip? But make sure you apply your lotion evenly.
- Argan Oil is a great product that can not only moisturizes your skin but you can also use it to smooth out those frizzies in your hair.
- Tinted lip balms are the all in one solutions to lipliner, lipstick and gloss.
I hope these tips will help when it comes to being frugal in the makeup department. Remember you don’t have to have a Champagne Budget to get Champagne Style.