Looking to capture your baby’s 2015 milestones? How about making a baby photo book with Blurb? Blurb has pre-designed templates that make it super easy to add baby’s photos and then mix in captions, comments, and memories to build a book that’s totally precious. They also offer an array of book sizes, paper types, and cover styles so you can make a book that will be treasured year after year. Here are a few ideas for inspiration:
- Make a 365-page masterpiece—a picture taken every day of their first year
- Collect pictures contributed by everyone in the family
- Add a short line or two explaining the story behind each photo
- Create a book written for your baby while you’re expecting
- Take baby for a walk and document neighborhood landmarks—compare in a couple of years
I know I wish I had taken the time when my girls were younger to make books for them. All of our pictures are scattered all over the place and I really have to hunt to find pictures when I need them.