“Thrive Market is the first socially conscious online shopping club offering the world’s best-selling natural and organic products at wholesale prices. For less than $5 a month ($59.95 annually), members can shop 4,000 of the highest quality food, supplements, home, personal care, and beauty products from more than 400 of the best brands on the market, all delivered straight to your door always at 25-50% below retail prices.
This innovative marketplace offers healthy brands like Weleda, Dr. Bronner’s, Spectrum Naturals, Garden of Eatin’, Bob’s Red Mill, Nature’s Path, Eden Foods, Annie’s Homegrown, Earth’s Best, Seventh Generation, Garden of Life, Jason Naturals and many more of the highest-quality premium brands and products to everyone at wholesale prices.
Expanding access to healthy living isn’t just a business model — at Thrive Market, it’s a mission. Through the company’s Thrive Gives initiative, a unique take on one-to-one giving, every paid membership is matched with a free membership for a low-income American family, military family, or teacher. Thanks to Thrive Gives, thousands of Americans who otherwise wouldn’t be able to afford healthy and natural products will have easy access to similarly or lower-priced alternatives to highly processed and artificial products found at traditional supermarkets.
Just check out all this cool stuff.
- Thrive Market is a revolutionary online marketplace with a mission to make healthy living easy and affordable for everyone.
- On Thrive Market you can shop the best-selling 4,000 health and wellness products from the top 400 natural brands on the market in everyday sizes, always at 25-50% below traditional retail prices.
- Thrive Market members pay a low annual fee of $59.95 (that’s less than $5 a month). This membership model allows us to sell the best healthy products at true wholesale prices and pass all the savings directly to our members.
- On Thrive Market, you can get everything you need from GMO-free food, snacks, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, cleaning supplies, beauty products, kitchen staples, pantry essentials, baby food and products and much, much more.
- Thrive Market makes it easy to get everything you need in one place. You can shop by your values and dietary preferences. Whether you are Paleo, Gluten-Free, Raw, Vegan or feeding a family, you can shop along 80+ qualities and values.
- For every paid membership, they donate a free Thrive Market membership to a low income American family so they can all thrive together. They are currently working with value aligned organizations to distribute memberships like Boys And Girls Club of America with many more in the pipeline for 2015.
- Currently offer free national shipping on orders over $49.
- All packaging, boxes and inserts are made from recycled paper and are recyclable. A critical part of to their commitment to sustainability.
- For the first time, Thrive Market members can access healthy and natural alternatives to conventional products found at traditional supermarkets for the same or often lower prices.
What makes them different:
- Unlike other big box retailers, Thrive Market offers all the premier natural food brands that you would find at a health food store, in every day sizes, at wholesale prices, delivered conveniently to your doorstep with free national shipping.
- Thrive Market’s savings are 15 – 25% lower compared to other online retailers, and our membership supports a strong social mission to make healthy living accessible to everyone regardless of geography, income level or any other barrier.
- Thrive Market offers a trusted, curated shopping experience. We offer the top 400 brands in the natural food space, and only the best non-GMO food and wholesome products across 80+ qualities and certifications like Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Dairy-Free, Nut-Free Gluten-Free, Made In USA, and many more.