This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
May has always been a month that our family gathers. In the past few years, we have not only had 3 college graduations ( my oldest daughter, my nephew and my future son-in-laws) but also a high school graduation, several proms, birthday parties (youngest’s birthday is May 6- just 26 minutes after midnight to be a Cinco de Mayo baby.) and through in Mother’s Day and you get the idea. Parties and gathering galore.
Although we are multicultural family (hubby is a native of Mexico) we don’t celebrate Cinco de Mayo like most people. Why? Because honestly in Mexico it isn’t a big day. A lot of people think it is Mexico’s Independence Day which is wrong. That day is September 16, which just happens to be my oldest birthday. So in the spirit of sharing all things Mexican, I wanted to share this Taco Salad Recipe using WonderSlim®.
Taco Salad Recipe
- 1 packet WonderSlim® Vegetarian Joe Mix OR WonderSlim® Zesty Chili with Beans
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 small Tomato, cut in chunks4-6 Bibb Lettuce Leaves
- 1 tbsp Fat-Free Sour Cream
- 1 tbsp Fat-Free Taco Cheese
- 1 tbsp Sliced Black Olives
- Prepare the Vegetarian Sloppy Joe according to package instruction.
- Stir in chili powder.
- Wash the lettuce leaves and tomato and arrange on a plate.
- Spoon the Sloppy Joe on top of the lettuce.
- Layer on taco cheese, sour cream, and olives.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:Calories: 191, Protein: 16g, Carbohydrate: 28g, Fat: 4g, Fiber: 6g