If your business has been skipping Instagram Stories so far, it is the right time now to consider giving it a go. Various Instagram stats are showing that the number of people using the social media platform recently exceeded 1 billion, which is just one of the reasons why your business needs to engage that massive audience as soon as possible.
Here are a few reasons to convince you to start utilizing this amazing Instagram’s feature today:
- It is an essential feature of the platform
- After newsfeed posts and the profile information, the next big thing which could help you in reaching out to more people is Instagram Story. Its placement on the platform makes it pretty much prominent.
- Stories appear at the top of the search bar and take an undivided attention by eliminating all the distractions. Thus, do not ever skip out on Stories, because if you do, you surely are going to miss a lot of traction and action.
- It triggers interaction and boosts engagement
- Stories allow you to engage with your customers by allowing them to message you and inquire more about your Story content. You can even conduct a poll in your Instagram Story for them to participate. This builds trust, boosts engagement, and helps you serve your customers better.
- It builds your brand – Instagram Stories helps you to reach your followers even when they do not interact with your organic content too often. This boosts your visibility and enhances your reach.
- Using hashtags could even provide a better engagement. This is because when a user clicks on a hashtag, she will see all the posts associated with that particular hashtag, and if you have a lot of user-generated content, this could work in your favor and help you in winning customers quickly.
- You can make them last for more than 24 hours
- Yes, we saved the best part for the end. Businesses usually invest a lot of time making Stories and then lose all the hard work after 24 hours. But, you can make your Story last for a longer time by adding it to Highlights where it can live indefinitely and create a super impact on your audience.