This post is sponsored by Groupon Coupons.
Now that Memorial Day has passed it is officially the summer season. Just because summer is here it doesn’t mean that you should scrimp on your beauty routine. So here are some beauty tips that will help keep you beautiful all summer long.
- Limit your time in the sun. Be in the shade between 11 am- 2 pm
- Protect your hair. Use a deep conditioner at least once a week.
- For smudge free lips dab foundation on your lips before applying lipstick. Speaking of lipsticks the colors at Sephora are to die for.
- Switch to oil free creams and serums. Your face will be less likely to have breakouts.
- Remember to apply sunscreen everywhere including your lips. Sephora has a lot of great foundations and lip balms that already have the SPF added in the makeup of their product. So that is a huge plus.
- Drink lots of water not only to get rid of toxins but to keep yourself hydrated. The summer sun beating down on you can cause you to be dehydrated. So take care of yourself.
- And more importantly make sure that you are getting all the savings you can on your cosmetics needs by checking for coupons. There are a lot of great deals out there you just need to know what to look for.
So tell me what are some of your summer beauty tips? Is there one that you can’t go without? So tell me what beauty tips are in your bag of tricks.