For many companies, renting photocopier turns out to be an excellent alternative to buying equipment, but either way, you need to pay which means having them on rent is a financial commitment. This commitment happens to be sizeable, as most of the contracts range from weeks to months. However, before getting into the agreement, there are some specific things that you must be aware of? Read on to find out more.
Lease and Rental Services Are Two Different Things
Though most of the photocopier rental & service specialist offer both lease and rental services, you need to realize that both are different things. A rental is a short-term contract, while lease stands for a long period of time and thus understanding your averages is essential, especially when you are opting for rentals.
No matter what the term might be, it is important to review the agreement and make a note of few aspects. Taking an account of these things will help you know what you are getting into and at the same time make you realize whether the services that you are about to choose will be worth it or not.
Reviewing the Rental Agreement- 4 Things to Look For
While reviewing the rental agreement there are four things that you need to look for and these are:
- Period of agreement: Before you get into a contract, it is wise to discuss how long you want to rent out the photocopier. Most of the companies offer rebates and discounts based on the timeframe that you choose along with additional features so that you are able to make the most of rental services.
- Functionalities of Copier: To make the contact more specific there are certain photocopier rental & service specialists who tend to include the functionalities of the copier focusing on the features such as the type of the copier, whether it is a standalone or networked version, or paper tray, size of the paper, faxing, automatic feeder, sorting and more.
- Present Condition of Copier: Each and every copier that is offered by rental companies undergo a series of check and maintenance processes to ensure that they always stay in their best condition, a proof of which is often attached in the agreement. There are companies that expect care from you along with the consequences of mishandling the equipment.
- Additional Expenses: Besides the rental cost, there are other added expenses that are mentioned in the contract. Be sure to consider them and then take an informed decision. Companies often lower the costs in the contract to make their service charges 100% transparent.
Why Opt for Photocopier Rental Services?
There are many advantages of relying on photocopier rental and service specialist and these are:
- You are able to upgrade to new technology without having to spend too much money for such services. For instance, you can switch models of the copier according to the latest developments that occur over time. In this way, you are able to make use of the best technology available out there and that too in a hassle-free manner.
- With professional services, you get the opportunity to make use of tax efficiency. As, renting photocopier can reduce the overall tax because this cost is deductible because the business is reducing its expenses with the help of rental services.
- To help you out, photocopier rental & service specialists offer flexible payment options, so that you can easily plan your budget and pay the expenses according to that without any complications.